Monday, August 6, 2018

Mason Jar Mania

The humble mason jar.....


Mason jars in different sizes, the way of the future!

Food storage, beauty products, medical storage, gift storage..... The list goes on :)

Zero waste solution!

As I slowly change my kitchen, bathroom and other areas of my home more and more mason jars are coming in. What I have learnt so far is that carrots, celery and cucumber cut up into sticks put in mason jars and then topped up with water keep your veggie snack crisp for days and days when kept in the fridge. Apple cider vinegar, garlic, fennel, caraway seeds and honey make a wonderful cold and flu stopper and keeps for weeks in a mason jar. Bicarb, coconut oil and essential oils make wonderful toothpaste and deodorant and keep for ages in a mason jar.

Mason Jars open you up to exploring zero waste while changing you into a healthier person, a happier person.......

How simple!

How wonderful :)

Mason Jars made my meal perp beautiful! My fridge is now filled with colorful, live foods that makes me want to eat them. I now know exactly what I have in my fridge, pantry and bathroom cupboard which reduces waste while making shopping list writing easier too as I can see exactly what I need to buy.


Meals in a jar, no need for expensive plastic free lunchboxes!


Gifts in a jar, so pretty and reusable! Pintrest and Google have wonderful gift jar ideas.

Mason Jars making life simply beautiful :)

2 comments:

  1. Getting back to glass, great idea hey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn’t it be great to see a shift back to glass in all areas of the home and retail 🤗

    ReplyDelete